Prayers sought and offered by the people of St. Paul's...
For the church,
and all those in need...
And for whatever else we need.
For the Church:
- For the Delaware-Maryland Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, and its Bishop, Wolfgang Herz-Lane: that they might walk in God's ways
- For the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America and its Bishop, Mark Hanson: that we might be gathered around the mystery of Christ crucified, and that our lives be poured out for one another and for the sake of the world
- For all the baptized people of God: that together as Christ's church, we might be the salt of the earth, and the light of the world, and that our good works may give God glory
- For the ministries of St. Paul's: that God's welcome and hospitality may lead us to love our neighbors as ourselves
For the World:
- For all the earth and its resources, that by choosing life our decisions will honor the welfare of generations to come
- For nations, communities, and families that are estranged by conflict or violence, and for the gift of reconciliation and mutual forgiveness
- For government agencies, relief organizations, and advocacy groups to bring an end to injustice, hunger, oppression, and homelessness
For All Those in Need:
- For victims of sexual violence; for those affected by divorce, for those living with addiction, anger, fear, or illness, that they may know God's healing love
- For all who grieve, that they might be comforted by God's resurrection promises
- For those who do not yet know the love of Jesus